As explained in our previous blog post, this YaST development report is presented as a collection of links to rather descriptive Github’s pull requests. With that, our readers can deep into the particular topics they find interesting.
- Added F8 shortcut to switch installation to Chinese
- Linuxrc support for
$releaseverin repository URLs (see more details at the corresponding section of the Linuxrc reference)
- Fixed some problems when the user rejects the license of some SLE addon
- Improvements in the AutoYaST command line
xmllintmessages for invalid AutoYaST profiles
- Do not propose insecure signature settings in AutoYaST
- In case of online medium, perform AutoYaST network configuration earlier
Of course, that’s not a full list of all the pull requests merged into the YaST repositories during the sprint, just a selection of the most interesting ones.
Additionally, the YaST Team also invested quite some time researching all the new concepts introduced by systemd regarding filesystem management and investigating several aspects of the current implementation of AutoYaST. We have no concrete links for the results of such researchs, but you will see the outcome soon in form of upcoming changes in (Auto)YaST.
Enjoy the links and see you again in two weeks!